E-commerce is expected to continue growing in 2018 and beyond, as more consumers shift to online shopping.
In 2017 mobile shoppers finally outnumbered desktop shoppers for most e-commerce sites.
As more companies expand their online retail presence, they will need to upgrade their site to connect and engage their customers on whatever device they choose to use.
There is no bigger upgrade than switching to Magento.
If you are using Big Commerce, Os Commerce or any other platform, you owe it to yourself to check out Magento.
Magento is the most feature-rich, flexible and scalable eCommerce platform out there. Nothing’s even close.
The newest version, Magento 2.2, out of the box offers a wide range of features.
Here is my short list of the hightlights:
Responsive Store Front
- Fully Mobile Responsive on all devices
- Responsive, improved conversion Checkout Process
- Bulit In Responsive Framework for Content Design
- Mobile Friendly UI Tools
- Full Page Cache for lightning fast load times
Marketing, Promotion and Conversion Tools
- Related, Upsell and Cross Sell Products
- Catalog Promotional Pricing
- Coupons for Discounts and/or Free Shipping
- Tiered Pricing
- Customer Groups
- Wish Lists
- Product Alerts for Back In Stock Products
- Social Media Marketing Tools
Search Engine Optimisation Tools
- SEO Friendly URL’s
- Google Sitemap
- Complete Control over Meta Data
- Built in Support for Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Scalable to 1000 transactions per day
- Fully automated transactional emails
- ACL Permissions Roles and Users
- 100% Customizable Design and Layout
- Thousands of Themes and Extensions available
- Built In Content Managment System
- Built In Tax Zones and Rules
- Built in Authorize.net and Paypal Payment Modules
- Built in live rates for UPS, USPS and FedEx Shipping Modules
- Simple, Configurable, Bundled, Grouped and Virtual Products
- Pricing based on Customer Groups
- Unlimited Product Atrributes
- Inventory Management Included
- Supports Personalization of Products
Catalog Search / Browsing
- Layered Navigation based on custom attributes
- Product Comparison
- Bread Crumb Navigation
- Customer initiated sorting of category products
- Related and Upsell Products
- Stock Availability
- Product Option Selection based on product types
- Social Sharing
- One Page Checkout Designed for Improved Conversio
- Guest Checkout Option
- Saved Shopping Carts for visitors and customers
- Taxes calculated autmatically in checkout
- Shipping calculated automatically- live rates
- Multiple Payment methods offered
- Restrict Countries in both Shipping and Payment Methods
We have helped many clients migrate from their old outdated shopping carts to Magento. We can help you too!
If you want to discuss how Magento can help you improve your online business, we’d love to talk to you.
Contact us today to get the ball rolling.