There are really three options when it comes to Google Adwords management:
Do It Yourself
- Google Adwords has a steep learning curve and can cost you a small fortune when you are just learning the basics of PPC advertising.
- Until you have tight keyword grouping and matching creatives the traffic you generate with Adwords will be low quality and poorly converting.
- While you are struggling with Adwords, you are taking time away from what you do best, which is managing your business.
Hire an employee
- Hiring a Google Adwords manager will be expensive when you add in hourly pay, medical benefits, and payroll taxes.
- Be prepared for high turnover, as these types of jobs are in high demand. This will mean additional costs due to additional training and lower productivity.
Outsource to an Adwords Expert
- Professional Adwords management from the very start.
- No long term contracts.
- Higher CTR, lower PPC rates, and improved conversion rates.
- Improved ROI on your Adwords dollar.
If you really want to take full advantage of Google Adwords, you need an expert to manage it.
I can manage your Adwords account for as little as $200 per month, depending on the number of keywords and Ad Groups your campaign has. Contact me and start getting the most from Adwords.