The Magento Report Card includes the following:
- Review code base for core over-rides
- Review code base for core file modifications
- Check to see if cron is running properly
- Review error logs for recurring errors/bugs
- Front end review of catalog pages, cms pages and account pages for errors
- Front end reivew of checkout page for errors and security issues
- Admin reveiw for errors and bugs
- Test front end page load times for homepage, category pages and product pages
- Recommend solutions for slow page load times
- Review of DB tables for possible maintenance needs
- Recommend solutions for improving db performance
- Summary of issues found and possible solutions for those issues.
This report card can be useful for checking to see if development followed Magento best practices or to get an independent review of work that was performed.
It can also be useful in creating a to do list for overall site improvement.
You will be contacted after ordering, to provide FTP and C-Panel access to your server.